This durable, translucent film can be used on flexible or rigid sign substrates to create window graphics, internally illuminated signs and awnings, and thermoformed sign faces – both indoors and out with the Gretag Arizona™ Digital Screen Press.
When used with compatible products, produced by one of 3M’s Scotchprint® Graphics Authorized Manufacturers and applied according to written instructions, this film can be used to produce a Scotchprint® Graphic.
· This film offers consistency and design uniformity in both reflected and transmitted light.
· It offers exceptional durability in a low-glare matte finish – both day and night.
· Most graphics do not require an overlaminate or overprint clear.
· is a 2 mil (0.05 mm) translucent vinyl film; 3 to 4 mil (0.08 to 0.10 mm) with the adhesive
· has a clear, pressure-sensitive adhesive, which adheres quickly to a substrate
· has a 94# polyethylene-coated, paper liner
Film RG3630-20 should be applied to flat, smooth surfaces and has a minimum application temperature of 60º F (16º C).
This film is typically used to decorate 3M™ Panaflex™ Awning and Sign Facing 945 GPS and 3M™ Panaflex™ Enhanced Image Sign Facing 645EI. It also can be used on rigid substrates such as flat acrylic, solar-grade polycarbonate, PETG sheets and glass.
Image graphics onto this film using:
· the Gretag Arizona™ Digital Screen Press
· 3M™ Piezo Ink Jet Ink Series 3700
· selected 3M™ overlaminates and overprint clears, when required
· RG3650-114 when constructing backlit signs
This product is covered by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty – the most comprehensive warranty in the industry.
Additional Product Information
Film RG3630-20 is available in standard 54” wide x 50-yard long rolls.
Film RG3630-20 has a shelf life of two years. It should be stored in a clean, dry area, out of direct sunlight and at a temperature less than 100ºF (38ºC).
For more specific product information, please refer to Product Bulletin RG3630-20.