Use this durable film to create commercial vehicle or fleet graphics, bus graphics, emblems or striping, point-of-purchase or trade show displays, general signage, vending machine or refrigerator case graphics – both indoors and out. This film can be used with the Gretag Arizona™ Digital Screen Press.
When used with compatible products, produced by one of 3M’s Scotchprint® Graphics Authorized Manufacturers and applied according to written instructions, this film can be used to produce a Scotchprint® Graphic.
· Film RG3470 comes in matte white finish.
· The gray, pressure sensitive adhesive of this film gives it excellent hiding power.
· Romovable with heat
· Most graphics made with this film do not require an overlaminate or overprint clear
· is a 4 mil (0.10 mm) matte white, opaque vinyl film; 4.5 to 5 mil (0.11 to 0.13 mm) with the adhesive
· has a gray, pressure-sensitive adhesive, which adheres quickly to a substrate
· has a 94# polyethylene-coated, paper liner
Film RG3470 should be applied to flat surfaces, with or without rivets. Appropriate substrates include glass, metal, paint and rigid plastic. It has an application temperature range of 40º to 100ºF (4º to 38ºC).
This film is approved for use with:
· the Gretag Arizona™ Digital Screen Press
· 3M™ Piezo Ink Jet Ink Series 3700
· Selected 3M overlaminates and overprint clears
This product is covered by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty – the most comprehensive warranty in the industry.
Additional Product Information
Unprocessed film has a shelf life of two years; it should be stored in a clean, dry area, out of direct sunlight and at a temperature less than 100ºF (38ºC).
For more specific product information, please refer to Product Bulletin RG3400.