Use this durable, positionable vinyl film to create floor graphics in interior areas exposed to dirt and other environmental factors and wear from high foot traffic. Film RG162-30 is optimized for use with the Gretag Arizona™ Digital Screen Press.
Film RG162-30 features 3M’s patented pressure-activated adhesive, making it easier to reposition graphics until firm pressure is applied during installation.
When used with compatible products, produced by one of 3M’s Scotchprint® Graphics Authorized Manufacturers and applied according to written instructions, this film can be used to produce a Scotchprint® Graphic.
· This film can be applied to most interior floors, including sealed concrete, marble, terrazzo, ceramic, finished wood.
· When used with 3M™ Scotchcal™ Overlaminate Film 3645, final graphic is Underwriter’s Laboratory (UL) listed as skip resistant.
· Easily removable, this film leaves little or no adhesive residue.
· is a 4 mil (0.10 mm) matte white, vinyl film; 4.5 to 5 mil (0.11 to 0.13 mm) with the adhesive
· has a gray adhesive, giving the film increased hiding power
· has a 94# polyethylene-coated, paper liner
Film RG162-30 is specially formulated for use on most interior floors, including sealed concrete, marble, terrazzo, ceramic, finished wood. It has an application temperature range from 40º to 100ºF (4º to 38ºC).
Image graphics onto this film using:
· Gretag Arizona™ Digital Screen Press
· 3M™ Piezo Ink Jet Ink Series 3700
· 3M™ Scotchcal™ Overlaminate 3645 (required)
3M™ MCS™ Warranty
This product is covered by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty – the most comprehensive warranty in the industry.
Additional Product Information
Film RG162-30 comes in a standard 48” wide x 40-yard long rolls..
Unprocessed film has a shelf life of two years; processed film has a shelf life of one year. It should be stored in a clean, dry area, out of direct sunlight and at a temperature less than 100ºF (38ºC).
For more specific product information, please refer to Product Bulletin RG162-30.