3MTM PanaflexTM Enhanced Image Sign Facing 645EI is a flexible, translucent sign material used to make internally illuminated (backlit) and front-lit signs – both indoors and out.
When decorated by a graphic that has been produced by one of 3M’s Scotchprint® Graphics Authorized Manufacturers on a recommended film, this finished sign face can qualify as a Scotchprint® graphic.
- Decorate on the first, second or both surfaces of sign facing 645EI to create unique special effects.
- Sign facing 645EI produces brilliant backlit images, both day and night.
- It can be decorated before or after attachment to a frame and features uniform light transmission.
- This sign facing can be used with traditional or heat tensioning methods.
- It is dimensionally stable and tear resistant and features built-in dirt resistance for easy cleaning.
Tensioning and Attachment Guidelines
This sign facing can be attached and tensioned with or without heat.
- The minimum temperature for attaching and tensioning sign facing 645EI in a cabinet or frame without heat is 68ºF (20ºC).
- The combination of mechanical fastening and heat tensioning can be used at almost any temperature. Heat tensioning should be used when installation temperatures are below 68ºF (20ºC).
See Product Bulletin 645EI for more information.
Decorate sign facing 645EI with:
3MTM ScotchcalTM Translucent Film Series 3630, 3631 or 3632 GPS
Selected 3MTM Light Management Films
3MTM ScotchcalTM ElectroCutTM Film Series 7725
3MTM ScotchcalTM Film Series 220, 225 or 230
Selected 3MTM ScotchcalTM Electrostatic Graphic Films
3MTM MCSTM Warranty
This product is covered by the 3MTM MCSTM Warranty – the most comprehensive warranty in the industry.
Handling & Storage
This sign facing has a shelf life of two years.
For More Information
For more specific product information, please refer to Product Bulletin 645EI.